Fri, Mar 20 | Florida State College at Jacksonville: D
Lunch & Leaders
Join us as Dr. Pauline Rolle, MD tells us about what Duval has done/is doing in preparation for the Coronavirus as well as educate us on the business campaign for the Hepetitus A outbreak here locally.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2020, 11:30 AM
Florida State College at Jacksonville: D, 3939 Roosevelt Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205, USA
About the Event
- Date: Friday, July 17, 2020
- COVID Protocols will be in place for attending. Masks required to get in. - NO WALK UPS - PRE-REGISTRATION A MUST!
- Cost: $20 members, $25 non-members, box lunch included.
- Location: FSCJ Kent Campus, D Bldg, Room 120, 3939 Roosevelt Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Time: arrive at 11:30 a.m. for half an hour of networking, then Luncheon 12 Noon to 1 p.m.